Steven Kichler is an initial founding partner of the firm whose practice is devoted to real estate law.
Steven’s clients include many large and small builders, land developers, pension funds, institutional funds, quasi-institutional funds, borrowers and lenders, engaging in a broad range of commercial and residential real estate transactions.
Steven’s practice areas include:
- Land acquisitions and land development;
- Plan registrations
- Financing (both land and construction)
- Land assemblies
- Commercial acquisitions and sales
- Shareholder agreements, joint venture agreements and co-tenancy agreements
- Sales of subdivision homes to individual home buyers
- Negotiations and problem resolution for his clients in all aspects of real estate
Memberships & Associations
Law Society of Upper Canada
Canadian Bar Association
Toronto Lawn Tennis Club
< Back to all staff