Ari Reichman is a partner and conducts a general commercial practice, with an emphasis on real estate transactions, financing and leasing.
Ari spent the first few years after his call to the Ontario Bar on Bay Street, but decided that his clients would be better served at Goldman, Spring with its depth of real estate knowledge and client-based approach to files.
Ari represents clients in residential and commercial real estate transactions including acquisitions and dispositions, financing and leasing.
Ari’s experience includes:
- Acting for a privately held real estate investment company, in connection with their $30 million sale of a commercial/industrial facility in Toronto, Ontario.
- Acting for a privately held real estate investment company, in connection with their $56.5 million sale of an office tower in Toronto, Ontario.
- Acting for the Landlord in the negotiation of a multi-year lease for over 54,000 feet of rentable area in a multi-use building.
- Counsel to a major international company in connection with its $70,000,000 project financing of a wind energy project.
- Counsel to an international company in connection with numerous solar photovoltaic projects, including title review, drafting and reviewing leases and associated contracts.
Memberships & Associations
Law Society of Upper Canada
Ontario Bar Association
< Back to all staff